Monday, June 14, 2010

Winner of Web of Lies!

The winner has been chosen and it is:
 Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...
Great post! :) I like the idea of this post. It gives me a little bit more of a feel for the characters.

I was wondering with Gin loving to cook so, do you enjoy it as much? I am definitely going to check out the site for Gin's Recipe Box though. Thanks! :) That is a neat touch with the food on her shirts.

Some of my Favorite UF books... Well, I have started following Kelly Medings series of Evie - Dreg City. She only has the first book out and the second will be out in July. I have heard wondrous things of Patricia Briggs, but I have not read any yet. I need to start that series too. :)

Thanks for this great giveaway! I am tweeting about it now to help spread the word for you.


Congrats! Get back to me within the week or I'll have to chose another!

This one was very fun and I'd like to thank Jennifer again for doing an excellent and fun guest post! I personally can't wait until September for Venom!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Thank you! I am looking forward to this one. :) Hey, you need to tell me I am winded in my posts. That was a long post. Thank you again!

    I'll be sending you an email with my address here shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post was perfect. You were answering a question and asking one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have you the Versatile blogger award on my blog today!

    http://www.simplygrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!