Saturday, August 14, 2010

On My Wishlist...

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (to be published Feb 1, 2011)

Anyone who enjoyed the Iron Daughter and the Iron King (my reviews are linked on the title) as I enjoyed them will be wanting the Iron Queen. Can't wait! I'm crossing my fingers that this one will also be at netgalley for reviews. :)

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (to be published April, 2011)
I had mentioned this one quite a while ago along with Angelic. Looks like it's finally almost here! :)

From Kelley's site:

Maya lives in a small medical-research town on Vancouver Island. How small? You can’t find it on the map. It has less than two-hundred people, and her school has only sixty-eight students—for every grade from kindergarten to twelve.
Now, strange things are happening in this claustrophobic town, and Maya’s determined to get to the bottom of them. First, the captain of the swim team drowns mysteriously in the middle of a calm lake. A year later, mountain lions start appearing around Maya’s home, and they won’t go away. Her best friend, Daniel, starts experiencing “bad vibes” about certain people and things. It doesn’t help that the new bad boy in town, Rafe, has a dangerous secret—and he’s interested in one special part of Maya’s anatomy: Her paw-print birthmark.

So, what's on your wishlist this week?

5 comments:

  1. I have yet to read The Iron Daughter but I bought ti as soon as I seen it. The covers are so fresh!=)


    The Gathering looks and sounds fantastic! I am big K. Armstrong fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping The Iron Queen will be on Netgalley as well- I'm excited to see how the trilogy wraps up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess it is what we are all wishing for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, great books! Iron, King Daughter now Queen. All sound great! Hope you get them all and enjoy them. :) Look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!