Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Book Trailer Reveal: The Girl from the Well

A dead girl walks the streets. 
She hunts murderers. Child killers, much like the man who threw her body down a well three hundred years ago. 
And when a strange boy bearing stranger tattoos moves into the neighborhood so, she discovers, does something else. And soon both will be drawn into the world of eerie doll rituals and dark Shinto exorcisms that will take them from American suburbia to the remote valleys and shrines of Aomori, Japan. 
Because the boy has a terrifying secret - one that would just kill to get out.

I will have a review and giveaway of this book later in the month. In the meantime enjoy the new book trailer!


16 comments:

  1. From what I've been able to conclude about this book from Jenny's review and several others I read, the trailer matches this book perfectly. I'm curoius about the odd narrative and the narrator herself, so I'm sure I'll be reading this very soon.
    Blogger was acting really strange yesterday so some of my comments just vanished. I hope today will be different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is always strange. :) I would love to know what you think!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I'm curious about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you think of this one Melissa! I thought it was super unusual and I really enjoyed that about it. Also, I can no longer look in mirrors without flinching ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious about this one, I want to read a few more reviews. Jenny seemed to like it okay but I am not convinced yet. I hope you review it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks/sounds so good! I love all things spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, this trailer certainly seems to capture the ominous feel of the story perfectly. I'm not one to gravitate towards this genre but I'm curious, I have to admit. Thanks for sharing, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am curious about the Japanese culture and legends in this tale. The trailer is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the trailer, it's so creepy, just like the book! :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the trailer! I will have to pick this up for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!